Saturday, August 27, 2011

bathroom "after" pics & more =)

Sooooo, it's been a few days since I have posted anything; but the purpose of starting this blog was to discuss & show our improvements on our house.... So I promise I will posts more pics of things I have come up with around the house.  I have just been really busy with my job, as a service manager, your schedule is completely opposite as the "normal" person.  I have been trying to get all the things ready for my upcoming vacation that starts this Monday!!!!! As much as I dislike having my 2 vacations only a couple months apart, I am just grateful to have the 2 opportunities to "get away" for 10 days.......... as much as I love my job, everyone needs to have a break to recharge their batteries, ect.

Cody & I are soooo close to finishing the bathroom, here are a couple pics:

It's not completely done, but it is such an improvement from what it did look like. 




No comments:

Post a Comment